DXY 1100 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Well, if I sell it, what do you want to pay for it? Please make all necessary arrangements to have your items removed as soon as possible. I think they are all ink jet however. It's not a flatbed, so might have some registration issues on complex plots, but it's cheap, still supported, and available at big-box stores. You need to be registered and approved to bid at this auction. KingOfAllChunks on Jan 13, , And it will work even if the used pins of the 25 pin serial port on the plotter are only 1, 2 , , 19 and 20?
Uploader: Vitaur
Date Added: 20 March 2009
File Size: 27.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21628
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





As a student I want it to do my technically drawings for my projects and I can give you somewhere around the 110 ebay sold price, if you still want to sell itit is even better seeing as all the pens work.

Serial connectors used to have either 9 or 25 pins. I will get it out of storage and test it. I will repost in a day or two.

Roland DXY 1100 XY Plotter - Untested

I had a similar HP plotter in the office aeons ago. How can I control this old piece of plastic?

Hi there, Realise this thread was from a while back, but let me know if you're still looking to sell the plotter. The plotter can be used via a serial or parallel Centronics printer cable interface. They just make me want one even more. Dxyy I do not know how much ink is left.

Please let me know if yours is still available Ryan.

ROLAND DXY-1100 PLOTTER DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 7

It's not a flatbed, so might 11000 some registration issues on complex plots, but it's cheap, still supported, and available at big-box stores. Hardly used and not used for at least last 10 years. The plotter responds to HPGL commands.

If interested please call us at: Comes with pen sets out of ink. Come back when bidding opens to start bidding. If I decide to sell I will look for a guide price.

What sort of price would you be looking for? You need to be registered and approved to bid at this auction. 11100 speak for myself, not Arduino.

ROLAND DXY Plotter -

This works with no problems. Sale Date s Feb 05, Roland dxy plotter, of course, that it is still capable of understanding anything. Surprisingly, pin 3 is not soldered to anything. I am tempted to have a go using it as a vinyl cutter.

To avoid using them too much I ran the functional test without pens. There are no software drivers, none are needed.

Also shown in the picture are the user and technical manuals, a command crib sheet and a nylon dust cover. The other plots just visible on the table were created from programs running on a BBC micro. All bidders participating in the 1010 shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:.

If you really really have to have a plotter, the Silhouette Cameo hobby cutter can take pens. I may be interested, since I'm doing a drafting project. I have now set it up and run self test on it. Obviously Roland dxy plotter do not know how much ink is roland dxy plotter. Retired -need to give to a good home for someone starting up in…. Please make all necessary arrangements to have your items removed as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts